Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Avengers Outtake from Upcoming Bluray Release

Marvel.com released two new clips from the upcoming Bluray release of Joss Whedon's record smashing AVENGERS movie. The first is an outtake featuring Mark Ruffalo as Dr. Bruce Banner shortly after his transformation back from the Hulk in a wonderful scene with veteran character actor Harry Dean Stanton. This short scene presents just over a minute's extra footage of one of my favorite cameos in recent years:



The second clip (below) is from one of the many featurettes on the multi-disc Bluray release. Director Joss Whedon and actor Tom Hiddleston (Loki) examine Samuel L. Jackson's role as Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.:
 

My apologies for any player-embedded adverts that may precede the clips, and my thanks to Marvel.com for allowing me to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment